Accept payments with PrestaShop
For PrestaShop you can use the SumUp Payment module plugin, which requires a few configurations in your SumUp dashboard.Download PrestaShop Plugin
- To get started you will need an active SumUp account. As an authorised Payment Institution by the Central Bank of Ireland, SumUp will require certain documents to verify you as the individual and owner of the business you're registering with. Please make sure your business model is supported by SumUp, according to our allowed businesses article.
- Follow the instructions described in the register application guide in order to obtain the client credentials for your app.
- Download the client credentials JSON as described in the access client credentials section
- Upload the JSON to the "Module Configuration" page in your PrestaShop Backoffice.
- Once your account is fully verified by SumUp, contact us to request enabling of the online payments scope for your PrestaShop online store
Once you receive a confirmation from SumUp you’re fully set-up! Please note that the smallest amount that you can accept through SumUp is 1 EUR (or equivalent).